Seneca Hill Private School: Dedicated to providing the best education in the safest environment for your child
Limited spaces still available in all grades (K-12)
Together, we’ll unlock the potential in your child
For over 30 years, Seneca Hill Private School has been providing a rich and motivational learning environment to help students prepare for success in all aspects of their lives. In addition to a supportive, inclusive environment and a strong academic focus, our curriculum was designed to foster confidence, build critical life skills and core competencies to give your children every possible advantage. And this year, we are offering parents the choice between in-person and virtual classrooms, based on their needs and comfort levels.
Talk to us about your child’s educational goals
At Seneca Hill Private School, we know that each child has different educational needs. Please help us to fully understand the best ways to help your child succeed in all areas of their education, to grow as an individual and to take pride in their academic accomplishments.
Call us at 416.499.8790 or email us at [email protected], and let’s put together an academic plan to bring out the best in your child.
The Seneca Hill Private School difference
- Affordable, flexible and accommodating for families
- Small class sizes
- Teacher Mentorship program
- Family environment: safe, nurturing and supportive
- Whole child character development
- Personalized approach tailored to the needs of each child
- Positive school climate: Bully-free and inclusive
We promise a better educational environment
Small Class Sizes
Providing your child with the attention and guidance necessary starts with our commitment to small class sizes. With fewer children than public school in each class, teachers can focus on the needs of each unique child.
What is a priority for your child may be different than his or her peers. We work closely with parents, teachers and each child individually to set personal goals, set strategies to achieve these goals, and reflect on progress made month over month.
By creating a culture where everyone belongs, bullying is less of a problem. Our school prides itself with the values of inclusion and friendship for all students, despite their age, race, culture, religion, etc. We offer a place where all our students can feel safe and focus on their growth and development.
We offer both in-person and virtual classes:
Comprehensive safety protocols for in-person attendance
- Staggered pick-up and drop-off times
- Mandatory mask requirements for all teachers, staff, adults and students over the age of 4
- Physical distancing decals in common areas
- Limited class sizes with mandatory physical distancing procedures
- Children will be kept with their classmates to help limit exposure while encouraging social interaction among their peers
- Abundant hand sanitizer stations throughout the school
- Firm no-sharing policy of school supplies
- Increased cleaning and sanitization schedules
Teacher-led virtual classrooms with face-to-face learning
- A dedicated teacher with full day learning from 9am until 3pm
- Focused attention and daily support
- Socialization time among their class
- Ample participation opportunities
- Full coverage of the curriculum, including testing and exams
- Extracurricular activities
Seneca Hill: an affordable, inclusive private school
(Monthly payment plans available)
Tuition: All Grades
|Annual Registration Fee||$250|
|(Full Year) September – June||$12,635|
|School Technology Fee (includes personal email and cloud storage)||$150 (Grade 7+)|
|After-School Special Programs (e.g. Martial Arts, Visual Arts, etc.)||$350 per session|
We are happy to provide a family discount for parents with two or more children enrolled in the school.
- First Child: Full Price
- Second Child: 10% Discount
- Third Child: 20% Discount
Important Covid safety message:
Seneca Hill Private School has had 0 confirmed cases of COVID-19 throughout the 2019/20 and 2020/21 School Year.
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of your children. We are closely monitoring government updates and recommendations daily to ensure that we provide the safest possible educational environment.
Click here for some FAQs regarding our Covid safety protocols.
Talk to Us
talk to us about your educational goals and we can help answer
all your questions so that you can make an informed decision
about the best private school for your children.
Call us at 416.499.8790 or email: [email protected]
We are conveniently located at Don Mills and Lawrence, right next to the unique Shops at Don Mills plaza.
Seneca Hill Private School
33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3
Email: [email protected]