Thank you for your interest in Seneca Hill. Every parent is concerned with finding a nurturing environment for their child to grow. We are here to help you through every step of the way and invite you to talk with our Admissions Office, Principal, current students and teachers in order to understand our rich tradition and academic program. We hope that you find this information helpful!
Please submit the following to the school office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed Seneca Hill Private School application form.
- The following supporting documents must also accompany the application form.
- Copies of the child’s most recent school reports.
- A recent photograph with the child’s name printed on the back.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the child’s health card.
- A copy of immunization records.
- An interview with the school Principal or Director may be arranged if deemed necessary.
- Non-Refundable annual registration fee ($250).
Once these documents have been submitted, our Admissions Office will review the application and we will issue an admissions decision based on the information provided.
Student Program, Fees, and Dates
Tuition: All Grades
|Annual Registration Fee||$250|
|(Full Year) September – June||$11,635|
|School Technology Fee (includes personal email and cloud storage)||$150 (Grade 7+)|
|After-School Special Programs (e.g. Martial Arts, Visual Arts, etc.)||$350 per session|
Approx. $750 – $950
Additional fees are not paid at the beginning of the year, but payable as each activity and program occurs throughout the school year. The largest additional fee will be the school uniform (approx. $300-$400) and can be purchased directly from our supplier InSchoolWear. Other fees include our school trips (approx. $200), special lunch days (approx. $50) and the annual registration fee ($250). Please note that all textbooks are included on loan throughout the school year in the annual registration fee. Overnight trips and extracurricular activities are extra.
We are happy to provide a family discount for parents with two or more children enrolled in the school.
- First Child: Full Price
- Second Child: 10% Discount
- Third Child: 20% Discount
Method of Payment
- Option 1: A one-time payment of the tuition fees made on July 1st in the beginning of that school year. A 4% discount applies.
- Option 2: Please provide 10 post-dated cheques payable to ‘Seneca Hill Private School’. These are due on the first day of each month starting May 1st (Aug – May).
Please contact the school office for transportation schedule and fees.
School Visit and Tours
We welcome families and guests to visit Seneca Hill Private School and see our beautiful campus and facilities. To book an appointment please contact Nicolas Esper, at 416.499.8790 or email@example.com
Directions: We are located at Don Mills and Lawrence, adjacent to the Shops on Don Mills.
Address: 33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3