Our strong academic program and growth-oriented school culture is built through the work of our dedicated and experienced staff.
What do we look for in teachers who join our faculty?
- Those who believe in our philosophy, that high expectations, supportive mentorship, and creativity exist at the heart of being a successful teacher
- Teachers who have a passion for students, leading them and for helping students find success in multiple ways
- Teachers who demonstrate and continue to build a wide range of skills and tools to support students,
- Teachers who are curious and see themselves as learners first
- Teachers who are highly collaborative and passionate about their subject area
- Teachers who actively seek the opportunity for interdisciplinary and real-world connections
- Teachers who are innovative not only in the use of technology but in the ways that they engage students in learning.
We also see ourselves as primary contributors to helping our teachers grow in their profession. When our faculty has a culture of collaboration, growth-mindset, and interdependence, we see great success in what we can offer our students.
“A good teacher can inspire hope,
ignite the imagination,
and instill a love of learning.”
We welcome families to get in touch with us and learn more about how our school can help unlock the potential in your child. We would be happy to arrange for a private tour to see our campus and facilities, arrange a call, or set up a video conference with our principal. To book an appointment please contact us at 416.499.8790 or [email protected].
Directions: We are located at Don Mills and Lawrence, adjacent to the Shops on Don Mills.
Address: 33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3
Email: [email protected]