A Place to Grow
I’m so happy to welcome you to Seneca Hill. For over 30 years, we have distinguished ourselves by our strong academic and extracurricular programming while encouraging family friendly values in a safe-environment. Our students engage in real world learning that helps them develop essential lifelong skills. They are guided by our dedicated faculty, who bring diverse expertise to their lessons.
In each classroom, you will find rich experiences with project-based learning, engaging materials, the building of technological proficiency and loads of fun that makes your child want to come to school every day.
It is this environment that allows our students to produce strong EQAO results, perform well in academic and athletic competitions and ultimately build themselves into competent young adults.
We believe in each student. With a growth mindset and the right motivation, we will unlock the potential in your child.
I invite you to get to know our school by coming for a tour, meet our teachers and discover the type of education that can benefit your child. I look forward to meeting you!
Mr. Nicolas Esper – Principal
Enroll your child today!
A School for Students
- Bully-free environment where we respect and celebrate every child’s uniqueness
- Fun classes with a mix of individual and collaborative projects
- Passionate teachers who will be your guide and mentor
- Daily clubs and committees to participate in: Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Visual Arts, Coding, Public Speaking, etc.
- Small class sizes (max. 16 students)
- Digital literacy and safety workshops
A School for Parents
- Peace of mind that your child is immersed in a safe, loving environment
- Extended hours of care from 7:30am to 6pm
- Personalized curriculum catered to your child’s learning style
- Approachable principal and teaching staff
- Proven track record of high EQAO, CTBS, and other student metrics
- Daily notifications about your child’s school to your smart device via our Edsby Learning Platform
- Affordable tuition rates
- Transportation available
We welcome families to get in touch with us and learn more about how our school can help unlock the potential in your child. We would be happy to arrange for a private tour to see our campus and facilities, arrange a call, or set up a video conference with our principal. To book an appointment please contact us at 416.499.8790 or email@example.com.
Directions: We are located at Don Mills and Lawrence, adjacent to the Shops on Don Mills.
Address: 33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3