Welcome to the Tree House!
Where curiosity is sparked and the joy of learning begins.
We believe that every child is curious, competent, and capable. We lean into their unique interests and allow them to take a lead role in shaping their own learning.
We offer an enriched, play-based Kindergarten program rooted in emergent curriculum, that allows our young minds to explore complex concepts through project-based experiential learning. Our welcoming environment invites students to engage, ask questions, get messy, and explore the world around them.
We focus on building lifelong skills through social and emotional learning while laying the foundation for higher academic thinking. We provide opportunities to use all types of learning styles to build on students’ literacy and numeracy skills throughout this process.
Our learning journey is documented through daily storytelling which allows for student reflection at home with their families. This encourages families to be an active part of their child’s learning through our daily extension of learning activities.
What makes our Kindergarten Program unique?
- Small class sizes up to 12 students
- A mix of enriched play-based learning and structured activities
- Hands-on activities, science experiments and nature exploration
- Certified Early Childhood Educators
- Emphasis on building relationships with each child to spark their love of learning
- Daily numeracy and literacy instruction
- Exceptional academic and social foundation
- Daily story updates to families through our online portal
- Character development and lessons in kindness, mindfulness and well-being
- Home-school partnership established early and strengthened
- Gross & fine motor skills development
- Placement in our before and after-school care program (7:45am – 5:30pm)
- Hot Lunch Program available
“The greatest gifts we can give our children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.“
– Dr. Maria Montessori
We welcome families to get in touch with us and learn more about how our school can help unlock the potential in your child. We would be happy to arrange for a private tour to see our campus and facilities, arrange a call, or set up a video conference with our principal. To book an appointment please contact us at 416.499.8790 or [email protected]
Directions: We are located at Don Mills and Lawrence, adjacent to the Shops on Don Mills.
Address: 33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3
Email: [email protected]