Seneca Hill: an affordable, inclusive private school
Together, we’ll unlock the potential in your child
Choosing the right school should be about finding the best environment, the best faculty and the right philosophy to help your child reach their full potential. Now, more than ever, parents are also looking for an uninterrupted, daily learning environment, free from split schedules, or unexpected closures. Private school is the perfect solution for providing every advantage possible for your children. Yet there is a common perception that private schools are either too expensive, or may be less inclusive.
For over 30 years, Seneca Hill Private School has been helping families understand how attainable a private school education really is. Our goal has always been to provide the very best education to a larger community by helping overcome the economic challenges that can be found in the tuition structure of many other private schools. Instead, we place our focus on your unique educational goals and the needs and learning styles of your children.
Understanding private school costs
Tuition: All Grades
|Annual Registration Fee||$250|
|(Full Year) September – June||$11,635|
|School Technology Fee (includes personal email and cloud storage)||$150 (Grade 7+)|
|After-School Special Programs (e.g. Martial Arts, Visual Arts, etc.)||$350 per session|
We are happy to provide a family discount for parents with two or more children enrolled in the school.
- First Child: Full Price
- Second Child: 10% Discount
- Third Child: 20% Discount
Talk to us about your child’s educational goals
At Seneca Hill Private School, we know that each child has different educational needs. Please help us to fully understand the best ways to help your child succeed in all areas of their education, to grow as an individual and to take pride in their academic accomplishments.
Call us at 416.499.8790 or email us at email@example.com, and let’s put together an academic plan to bring out the best in your child.
Choose between in-person and virtual classes:
Comprehensive safety protocols for
- Staggered pick-up and drop-off times
- Mandatory mask requirements for all teachers, staff, adults and
students over the age of 4
- Physical distancing decals in common areas
- Limited class sizes with mandatory physical distancing procedures
- Children will be kept with their classmates to help limit exposure while
encouraging social interaction among their peers
- Abundant hand sanitizer stations throughout the school
- Firm no-sharing policy of school supplies
- Increased cleaning and sanitization schedules
Teacher-led virtual classrooms with
- A dedicated teacher with full day learning from 9am until 3pm
- Focused attention and daily support
- Socialization time among their class
- Ample participation opportunities
- Full coverage of the curriculum, including testing and exams
- Extracurricular activities
The Seneca Hill Private School difference
- Affordable, flexible and accommodating for families
- Small class sizes
- Teacher Mentorship program
- Family environment: safe, nurturing and supportive
- Whole child character development
- Personalized approach tailored to the needs of each child
- Positive school climate: Bully-free and inclusive
Now accepting fall enrolment applications
(Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, High School and International)
Small Class Sizes
Providing your child with the attention and guidance necessary starts with our commitment to small class sizes. With fewer children than public school in each class, teachers can focus on the needs of each unique child.
What is a priority for your child may be different than his or her peers. We work closely with parents, teachers and each child individually to set personal goals, set strategies to achieve these goals, and reflect on progress made month over month.
By creating a culture where everyone belongs, bullying is less of a problem. Our school prides itself with the values of inclusion and friendship for all students, despite their age, race, culture, religion, etc. We offer a place where all our students can feel safe and focus on their growth and development.
Talk to Us
talk to us about your educational goals and we can help answer
all your questions so that you can make an informed decision
about the best private school for your children.
Call us at 416.499.8790 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are conveniently located at Don Mills and Lawrence, right next to the unique Shops at Don Mills plaza.
Seneca Hill Private School
33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3