Admissions – International Students
Please submit the following to the school office or by email to email@example.com
- A completed Seneca Hill application form.
- The following supporting documents must also accompany the application form.
- A copy of the student’s academic record including copies (and translations) of report cards and standardized examinations. For Grade 9 or 10 applicants, please submit official school reports from the previous two years. For Grade 11 or 12, please submit copies of all high school reports and standardized examinations. No equivalent credits can be granted without this documentation.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or passport.
- Recommendation of current school principal/teacher/guidance counsellor concerning behaviour, attitude and work ethic.
- For students applying to Grade 11 or 12 from an Ontario high school, please attach a photocopy of your Grade 10 Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test result.
- An interview with the school Principal or Director may be arranged if deemed necessary.
- Non-refundable application fee ($250).
Once these documents have been submitted, Seneca Hill Private School & Collegiate will review the entire application. If the applicant is accepted, we will require the following in order to issue an admissions letter for student visa purposes:
- Full payment of the school’s tuition fees.
- Details of living arrangements in Toronto with parent/guardian declaration, or application for SHC’s homestay program.
Once these are received, Seneca Hill will issue an official letter of acceptance and a tuition receipt, which can be used for immigration purposes. Canadian immigration requires that a student visa be processed in the country of origin, not in Canada. However, the Immigration office may change the school designation on a student visa for a student transferring from another Canadian school.
Student Program, Fees, and Dates
|(Sept – June)
Grades JK to 8
|(Sept – June)
Grades 9 to 12
|Textbooks & Uniform||$750|
|School Activity Fee||$375|
Health Insurance approx. $750
ESL Certificate Program
|(Per Semester)ESL Certificate Program||$4,700|
|(Full Year) ESL Certificate Program||$16,750|
|Homestay application fee||$250|
|Monthly Cost (varies with family)||$900 – $1,500|
|Guardianship Cost (if required)||$2,000|
School Visit and Tours
We welcome families and guests to visit Seneca Hill Private School and see our beautiful campus and facilities. To book an appointment please contact Nicolas Esper, at 416.499.8790 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions: We are located at Don Mills and Lawrence, adjacent to the Shops on Don Mills.
Address: 33 Overland Drive North York, Ontario M3C 2C3